Monday, July 14, 2008

Bride Body Church

Well, this is my first attempt at blogging and my main purpose was to present my website as well through this. I believe that I am going to use this blog to post discussions which I can not on my site.(www.bridebodychurch.synthasite.com) Lets see what happens.

Topic #1
Looking at the Epistle of Ephesians. Paul is writing to the church at Ephesus, during the dispensation of the Church. Is it possible that in verses 3-5 of chapter 1, in relation to election and predestination is that of the dispensation of the church?
Could it be that the election that we talk about, that unto salvation, is actually elections to live in the dispensation of the Church?
Tell me what you think and we will go from there.

1 comment:

Justin bridebodychurch.synthasite.com said...

Just checking to see if comments will post on this blog