Monday, August 2, 2010

Revival

The Lamb of God is worthy of the reward of His suffering!
12Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.


Why is it that the angels is heaven and creatures of the earth and the creation as a whole can bring glory to God? But it has to be dragged out of man, that we have to be put in a choke hold and made to give praise to Him that is worthy.

1In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

2Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

3And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

We don't praise God because we will receive a reward for it, the Martr doesn't glorify his Savior because they know that God will reward them for it one day, the preacher doesn't preach Christ and is glorious death, burial, and resurrection for his own benefit or even for the lost souls that may be around to hear the Gospel, but for the only reason and that is because the Lamb of God is worthy of the reward of His suffering!

Christ came to this earth wrapped in flesh not to save souls but to glorify His Father in heaven. When will we stand in the fact that we are His creation created for His glory Isaiah 43:7 says "...I have created him for my glory..."

Revival will come when my heart sees that He is worthy of my praise, of my worship, or my tithe, of my service, of my all. If I never received anything from Him then He would still be worthy and I would still give Him all of those things. Right now we all live for ourselves we are caught up in tomorrow and the things of this world, that we can't see God at all.
We have before us the living Word of God. What do we know about it? John 1:1-3 says


1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2The same was in the beginning with God.

3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.


" It is sharper than any two edged sword, it is Jesus Christ! If we want to know God then we need to know this book! If we want to withstand the fiery arrows that the devil fires at us then we need to be in this book! We need to put on the whole armor of God which is Jesus Christ. If we are standing fast in Him then we will not fail.

We are not trying to be revived back to working for our salvation or working to make God happy. We can't make God happy He doesn't look down on us and say man what a great job they are doing I am in awe of there work. We need to be woken up and realize who Jesus Christ is, He is the king of glory, the Lamb of God, the Righteous One.
When my heart realizes these things then I will see revival in my life, because true reverence for the only true God will require me to live in light of who He is. He is worthy of my all. He suffered so that God would be glorified, I live because He suffered and died and rose again.

No comments: