Tuesday, October 7, 2008

an attachment for the last post

I want to get across the fact that I know that what I write will be a "challenge" to some, but I do not intend on it being an open challenge. My blog is more for teaching than debate and if you agree or disagree with me I will write back, but it may not appear on my blog. I like to reserve the right to post only comments that will be beneficial to the readers. I know that the flesh desires a good debate, but in our "reasoning" together we must have at the core a desire for unity and to reveal the truth in love. I personally struggle with that, I tend to take criticism as an attack on my person, but the Lord is working with me and I know my fault. We are all on this earth to bring glory to God in our words and actions and that also involves thoughts in our minds.

No comments: